Friday, August 8, 2014

Beautiful Appalachia!

Hi hi.
Yesterday's 100 miler went well. The Appalachians are super fun to ride up, and really satisfying to ride down - however it's been drizzling today so far, and that has been undermining morale.
I stayed at the Freeda Harris Baptist Center last night, and it was fantastic! I arrived right as food was being served for the church camp, and everyone was really nice! I chatted with a bunch of people, and had a really fun night.

Also, for all of you that are facebook friends with me - so sorry about yesterday. I guess I should be careful around sketchy free wifi.

As of now, I'm not sure if I can push the next 68 miles to Damascus, but we shall see!
Oh, and as a side note, I entered Virginia this morning!

Love,
Love, (since I forgot to say it last time)
Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment