Sunday, August 17, 2014

Success!

I made it!
Quite the underwhelming end to my journey - the map directions were confusing, I took a wrong turn near the end, got lost, and suddenly found myself at the Yorktown victory monument!

AK Minnick, a friend of my dad's was kind enough to greet me at the very end, snap a few pictures, take me to lunch, and drove me out to DC where I will hang out tomorrow until the fantastic, selfless, one in a million Sonya Pevzner drives down to road trip back up to Syracuse!

I don't know how to feel, it ended so fast! But I'm exhausted (it's 9:48 - way past my bedtime) so it's sleepy time now. 

Be prepared for one more post once I get back to Syracuse with a trip wrap up, lots of pictures, and a book list to rival the New York Times!

Love,
Accomplished, satisfied, overwhelmed by big city life Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment