Thursday, June 20, 2019

See Ya Later!

Hey y'all,

I didn't realize going in to this trip how different it would be from my last one.

Biking alone cross-country meant there was lots of time for self-reflection, reading, and writing. This time around though it's a completely different experience. I haven't felt drawn to writing, instead wanting to focus on the present moment, Hunter, and the people we share our campsites with. As a result, I haven't been updating the blog. This has led to some guilt, and since guilt isn't a great motivator for me, I've decided to do something about it.

What does this mean? For now, it means I'm going to stop updating the blog for a while. Maybe I'll be excited to write again in a couple weeks, but then again, maybe not.

In the meantime, please follow Hunter's instagram (https://www.instagram.com/a_bike_named_beau/) for silly pictures of us, and maybe I'll start writing again if my muse decides to shoot me with an arrow of inspiration!

Love,
Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment