Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A short introduction

Hi! My name is Malcolm. This is my friend Caleb and I:
Hint: I'm not the parrot
Allow me to introduce my traveling partner, Gertrude:
 
Solid, dependable, easy on the eyes
Together, we plan on going on an adventure: bike across the United States, from the Oregon coast to the coast of Virginia, beginning Friday, June 21st.

We will follow the Transamerica Trail from Florence, Oregon to Yorktown, Virginia. At this point the fall semester will be nigh and buses, trains, or truck-beds will become viable alternatives to biking the last 500 miles to Syracuse, New York.

I will be contactable by phone (service dependent) and email (coffee-shop dependent). If you or a friend happen to live on/near the trail (you can check via the link above), and feel up to hosting me / satisfying my insatiable hunger, please let me know!

I will blog about random things whenever I get wifi on my kindle, so it's gonna be sporadic. Feel free to check back every week or so!

1 comment:

  1. Malcolm, we are thrilled to read the story of your trip! I already like your style of writing. Please stay with us if you end up near WashingtonDC, Safe travels- Ted, Martha, & Family

    ReplyDelete